Friday, November 13, 2009

Okay, my second post. I have had a great week asking myself on so many levels, just what did I want going toward my art goal. Well I came up with the decide that I must try to do something 5 out of 7 days a week. Hopefully that will be drawing, painting or something related.

I'm also beginning to learn how to take digital photos of my sketches and other work. They will be posted as they get done but my inventory of actual work is pretty small at this point.

I went to a friends "new studio" opening tonight. I've been out sketching and plein air painting with her but have never actually seen her "other" work. Her colors are marvelous. The small plein air work is beautiful in color and value. More, More, More!

More to come. Leighzy Beighzy

1 comment:

  1. Leigh, thank you for your visit, your gracing our party with such gifts -- we will have to share the wine somehow, you and I -- and your kind words! Love the gas works painting in your first post, maybe we should go there every week too!

    ReplyDelete